Youth CrossFit Summer Camp
CrossFit Gulf Breeze is excited to be holding a Summer Camp on June 12-16 and July 10-14 for children of ages 8-12. The cost is $175 per child or $300 for two children (siblings). Youth CrossFit empowers children and young adults to develop body control and learn new exercise skills through fitness activities, obstacle courses, relay games and weight training. The camp will focus on coordination, speed, balance, and accuracy through structured relays, drills, and weightlifting.
- The camp will run from 9:00 a.m. thru 12:00 p.m. Monday- Friday.
- Cost is $175 per child or $300 for two siblings.
- Please make sure your child has water and a nutritional snack each day of camp.
- Drop off is at 8:45 a.m. and pick up is at 12:00 p.m..
- Participants and parents will need to sign a waiver upon signing up for the program.
- Please bring in payment the first day of camp.
- Please register below or via one of the signup sheets at the gym.
- Click here to sign waiver and bring with payment the first day of camp.